How do I uninstall PrivateTunnel?
If you wish to stop using Private Tunnel, you just need to uninstall the PrivateTunnel OpenVPN client.
- Open Control Panel
- Open Add/Remove Programs (or Programs->Uninstall Program under Windows 7)
- Scroll down until you see "Private Tunnel" (or "OpenVPN Connect" for older clients)
- Right click on "Private Tunnel" and choose Uninstall.
For Mac OS X:
- Navigate to Macintosh HD
- Open the Application Folder
- Open the "Private Tunnel" folder (or "OpenVPN" for older clients)
- There should be a file named "Uninstall Private Tunnel" (or "Uninstall OpenVPN Connect" for older clients). Launch this file and the uninstallation process should commence.
- If the uninstallation file is not present or did not uninstall properly, try to delete the following files from your computer and then reboot:
- ~/Library/Application Support/PrivateTunnel/
If you require assistance in uninstalling your client, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.